You Can Recreate Hydrafacial At Home At A Fraction Of The Cost
HydraFacials are becoming more and more popular amongst skincare and beauty lovers. At Naturalia Sintesi we want to help you recreate a similar routine so you can have your HydraFacial at a fraction of the original cost and with similar results.
First of all, we can’t deny the many benefits of a Hydrafacial:
- It is a gentle and non-invasive treatment;
- It doesn’t have any downtime although it is advisable to not wear make-up for 24 hours after;
- It is suitable for almost any skin type, for teens and adults as well.
- It is effective on large pores, wrinkles, breakouts, and thinning skin.
How does a Hydrafacial work?
This system uses a patented HydraFacial device vortex swirling action to deliver hydration and to remove dead skin, dirt, debris, and impurities while cleaning and soothing your skin.
These are all the steps that a Hydrafacial requires:
1 – Cleansing & Exfoliation
2 – Chemical Peel: salicylic and glycolic acids that to loosen deep pore debris.
3 – Extraction: a painless vortex vacuum suction to remove blackheads and impurities from your pores.
4 – Hydrating Serum: a soothing, antioxidative and hydrating serum beneficial nutrients. This helps to detoxify, rejuvenate, and hydrate the skin.
Recreate a the steps of a Hydrafacial in the comfort of your home, with Naturalia Sintesi’s skincare
- Cleansing & Exfoliation: start cleansing the skin with Cleansing Cream Extra Mild and perform a light mechanical exfoliation with Abradouce Gommage. Massage the skin with Abradouce Gommage for 2 minutes and rinse everything away.
- Chemical Peel: apply 4-5 drops of Anti Aging Complex (if your skin is not too sensitive) all over the face and massage. Leave on for 3 minutes and rinse away.
- Extraction: you can now perform gentle extractions of blackheads but leave alone active inflamed pimples, even though you might be tempted to pop them now.
Hydrating Serum: you can choose the best serum depending on your skin needs.
Go for Second Life Collagenon if your concern is primarily wrinkles.
Choose Pufac Serum if you want to reduce acne and excess sebum.
Proflexa is a multivitamin solution if you want to boost brightness and a healthy complexion.
Pure et Lisse Ultra Serum helps your skin detoxify from air pollutants and fights free-radicals.
Finally, Glucan Revolution Regeneration Serum supports your skin’s natural regenerating processes with Hyaluronic acid, Beta glucan and Vitamin C, to provide you global regeneration and anti-age benefits.
You can now have similar benefits to a Hydrafacial, at a fraction of the cost, from the comfort and peace of your home, when you feel like your skin is in need of some TLC.
Create your daily skincare routine with Naturalia Sintesi: see all at-home skincare products.
Subscribe to our newsletter to never miss upcoming promotions and discounts.