2Kg powder Complementa Base + 2L Activator Complementa Dr – code 6615
COMPLEMENTA consists of a mixture of thermal micronutrients in an powder form (COMPLEMENTA BASE) activated by mixing it with a liquid solution composed of plant derivatives and inorganic salts (COMPLEMENTA DR). This special compound can be used on swollen or puffy areas affected by water retention and poor oxygenation.
Suitable for all skin types.
MAIN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS + FUNCTION
The trace elements contained in Complementa DR+BASE have been selected and blended together to achieve optimum effectiveness. Calcium, magnesium, iron, aluminum, silica, sodium, potassium, all amongst the micronutrients that take part in the metabolic reactions in our body, can be found in COMPLEMENTA BASE.
The plant derivatives chosen for this formula are characterized by detoxifying and purifying properties (such as Taraxacum officinale, Vitis vinifera), diuretic effects (Spiraea ulmaria), and an anti-oedema action (Hedera helix). They also stimulate the skin’s metabolism (thanks to citric acid derived from Ascorbic Acid) and take part in the metabolism of localized fatty deposits, improving their lipolysis (Betula alba, Algae).
COMPLEMENTA DR+BASE may be used:
- As a complementary treatment (in the most demanding cases) to special body treatments such as water-retention and reshaping treatments. For this purpose it may be used as a preliminary or integrated treatment to be included during a planned cycle of multiple treatments.
- As a specific treatment to include in the wellness industry where thermal or para-thermal treatments are already used. In this case we recommend using COMPLEMENTA DR+BASE because of its detoxifying/purifying properties.
- As an aid to tone up the entire body for which effect the addition of thermal mud micronutrients is a real plus.
MODE OF USE
Standard dosage to be used for general treatments (on average):
- With the complimentary measuring cup take 4 doses of COMPLEMENTA BASE from the sachet (1 dose = 1 full measuring cup),
- mix the powder with 3 measuring cups of the Concentrated Activator (COMPLEMENTA DR),
- mix well to obtain the appropriate fluidity to be applied with a brush. If the compound appears too thick, add lukewarm water or - better still - oligo-mineral water (to maintain the bacteriological stability of the end compound).
a) add the liquid part little by little and mix well until the compound appears to be the correct homogeneous consistency,
b) for even better results, prepare the compound some time beforehand to allow the complete infusion of the powder with the liquid part. The mixture preserves its properties for up to 4 days if well protected and stored, and if oligo-mineral water has been used for the preparation.
c) it's recommended that the compound is heated in a bain-marie in order to make the treatment more comfortable for the client.
NOTES ON DOSAGES:
d) the activators, both the powder and the liquid, are in their concentrated form.
e) the liquid/powder ratio has been designed to ensure best results. Using more liquid activator than the recommended dosage do not enhance the compound performance.
Mode of use:
- At the beginning of the treatment cycle, prepare the skin with a peeling to be repeated periodically;
- thoroughly cleanse the skin;
- spread the compound with a brush to obtain a uniform and even layer;
- wrap the treated area with cling film and cover with a blanket to maintain a warm temperature;
- leave on for 40 minutes;
- remove with lukewarm water and sponge gloves;
- complete the treatment by applying blemish-targeted products (Around Body 3A, Focus on B, Body Lifting Cream, etc.) with appropriate massage.
PAIR IT WITH
Natur-Alfa 1, antiseptic, cleansing solution
- DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED + PARABEN FREE + PETROLATUM FREE
MORE USEFUL INFORMATION
It is now widely known that using natural products to carry out para-thermal treatments has undeniable advantages as well as some drawbacks deriving from the stability and homogeneity of their natural components. The results obtained by using these natural products may not therefore show some change always be consistent. In order to counteract this, NATURALIA SINTESI aimed to improve the performance of a standard thermal or para-thermal treatment by developing Complementa's two macro components, the SOLID PHASE and the LIQUID PHASE, using new techniques in order to enhance and accentuate their benefits.
SOLID PHASE - COMPLEMENTA BASE: the selection of a new lab-reformulated anhydrous phase has permitted some particular characteristics which are otherwise very difficult to maintain in natural mud.
COMPLEMENTA BASE features:
- Very low percentage of carbonates: the activated compound therefore retains its plasticity;
- absence of chlorides, iodides, bromides: the compound guarantees consistent results because it does not affect the skin’s pH;
- low sulfate content: uniform preservation of the “ionic-osmotic” effect;
- maximum use of the micronutrients;
- adequate thermal conductivity;
bacterial flora control, constant qualitative standard.
LIQUID PHASES - COMPLEMENTA DR
Starting from a re-formulated thermal water as a base, the liquid phases have been completed with concentrated plant actives, selected for their draining and detoxifying properties. The advantages of this choice are multiple:
- wide-ranging actions due to inorganic salts, typically found in thermal water, and to plant-derived active ingredients;
- safety due to the standardized production which is monitored and controlled at each step;
- absence of alterations of the bacterial flora typical in thermal compounds;
- optimum micro-ingredients concentration of the liquid activator.
WHY YOUR BEAUTY SALON NEEDS COMPLEMENTA DR + BASE
- easy to prepare at the moment of treatment;
- total availability of all components in their active form;
- guarantee of long-lasting constant results;
- easy to work with;
- not just a simple thermal mud: compared to natural thermal muds, Complementa DR+BASE is more effective thanks to the added benefits of plant-derived actives ingredients used for the liquid activator's formula. The beautician has now a practical, easy way to carry out a personalized treatment, even more wide-ranging and reliable compared to already existing treatments.
SOLUM FOLLONUM, + WATER, GLYCERIN, TARAXACUM OFFICINALE EXTRACT, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, HEDERA HELIX EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, CI 9140/16255/42051/73015/28440, 2-BROMO-2-NITROPROPANE-1.3 DIOL.
Not tested on animals - Possible colour and/or texture changes do not compromise the product’s efficacy and integrity
For Professional use only.
If you are not registered, click ADD TO QUOTE above to get more information about our prices.